The dental clinic, located within the Bureau & Putnam County Health Department, provides a variety of dental services to individuals from Bureau, Putnam and LaSalle Counties.
Eligible Dental Clients Include:
- Residents of Bureau ,Putnam, and La Salle counties, age 4 and older with:
- Current Illinois Public Aid Card
- At or Below 185% Poverty Level
- Services Offered at a Reduced Fee
- Income Verification Calculated From Last Year's Income Tax Return.
- Click to see if you meet the WIC income guidelines!
- Priority will be given to children of all counties. Service to adults is limited at this time.
*Note: Individuals with current dental insurance coverage other than the Illinois Public Aid card are not eligible for dental services at our clinic.
Some of the Services Offered:
- Preventive care:
- Check Ups
- Pain management:
- Emergency Visits
- Some Extractions
- Some Root Canals
- Restorative Treatment:
- Esthetic (White) Fillings
- Crowns for Baby Teeth
- Smile Enhancement
- Specialty Referrals
Please click here for information on scheduling an appointment.
For more information on dental care check out these links.