Please be patient, this may take a moment.
Scheduling a Dental Appointment
- Contact the Bureau County Dental Clinic at (815) 872-1927 for an appointment or visit our office located in Princeton.
- Office hours are:
- Thursday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- A reminder call will be made to you a day or two before your appointment.
- Please bring your current Public aid card or income verification forms with you to your appointment. (Current monthly public aid cards must be brought to every visit.)
- All patients younger than 18 yrs old, MUST be accompanied by an adult parent / legal guardian or designee at all times.
- Patients that are not their own legal guardian, must have a legal guardian present at all times.
- Written parental consent is required for all children (under 18 years of age) receiving treatment.
Dental Health Forms